Yeah, I've tried every solution post in here, but all of them don't work. The only solution is to uninstall and reinstall, but this is just a fix too, 'cause as soon I restart my PC (master), this problem happens again.
I'll post a few things to elucidate this problem:
- The mouse click don't work in any slave, just in the master PC (other functionalities works correctly, like mouse movement, keyboard and clipboard);
- I have a VPN (from work) in my master (when the mouse click is working correctly, this cause no issue);
- If I press: "Ctrl+Alt+Del" on my master, my mouse click on slave works again (as suggested by Sérgio), but as soon as I close this screen, the problem immediately happens again;
- The problem seens to be in the master, 'cause the slaves seens to be working properly (I don't have to reinstall Multiplicity every reboot);
- My Multiplicity is a "Steam Version".
Thanks for the attention.