Since I couldn't adjust anything anymore, I completely uninstalled and reinstalled fences.
Luckily, I was now able to restore the saved positions, and my Fenjces-serial was also accepted again.
But in the configuration window, fon fences.exe is sometimes displayed in English, sometimes in German.
I can also no longer adjust the pixel spacing of the fences window.
it always stays mostly "0", cannot be operated with the mouse, only works very rarely.
somehow i got it set to 5 after many tries. -
I later found that the number changes, but the window is not updated.
If you close the window and open it again, the correct number is there.