All DLCs are installed and enabled in steam. Additionally, when I start the game sometimes I am able to load my DLC games just fine if I rush to the load menu and load it without delay, but if I delay a while the game will disallow me from loading my game. This is not a consistent thing. Most times I am completely unable to load my game no matter how fast I try to load it (by rushing to the load menu from the game loading).
I have tried verifying the local game files, and there is usually one file that needs to be redownloaded.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and deleted the steam files multiple times.
This is a very strange and inconsistent problem. And not one I've encountered before until I got the latest DLC.