New user. (Windows 10Pro). Certain icons are not appearing, just the name/label. These are all Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Any suggestions? Refresh and reboot does not help.
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Need to know more
1) Windows version number. Use winver.exe for it.
2) Fences version installed.
3) Is the icon and label appear if Fences disable?
4) Does the icon reappear if you press control and scroll up or down on the mouse wheel.
Stardock Community Assistant
Basj: Here are your answers:
4) Yes it does. I assume that this is a permanent change to the icon sizing.
I do seem to have other issues with Fences. Sometimes my screens go black - and all you can see is the white title bars of the fences. Other times the fences go away completely, as if Fences was disabled. I have found that sliding the screen over to the right and then returning it fixes both of these issues.
If you can help with that, I would be very appreciative.
Would you Please try this PURGE: https://forums.stardock.com/486084/fences-support-faq#reinstalling
Reboot and ReInstall the latest version from your Stardock account , Reboot and test
then report back here results please.
AzDudeStardock Community Assistant
Basj,Stardock Community Assistant
Thanks for this. This worked exactly as expected.
There are many great features available to you once you register, including:
Sign in or Create Account