I had thought that my beta installation was missing some of the ODT programs too.
But, just as I was identifying the missing ones on my system (and writing my post to the Forums) - I went back to ODT Manager, while my browser was logged in to "my downloads". When I clicked on the "Settings" icon in the upper right, there was an option to look at "my downloads" (once it is current that choice is invisible). It requested that I log in. I did and the missing programs & those that it hadn't recognized before, were fully populated in the beta.
It does seem to be a great improvement.
I hope that my experience helps some other users with theirs.
(I honestly do not know which of my actions restored the missing programs. But, at least logging in, with the click on the look at "my downloads" (I don't remember how it was worded, sorry) was the major part of the fix.)