Still in the (THIS COMPUTER) system tray the icon shows "DISCONNECTED".
It will continue to say just that, 'Disconnected' if it, the Primary, is not connected to a Secondary.
This is almost certainly not an issue with the product (it never is), rather, it is a firewall / networking issue for certain.
Some basic questions, please answer them all:
- Is either PC using an active VPN connection? If so, and you end it, does it work then?
- Is each PC on the same subnet?
- Can you ping each PC from each PC?
- Are you seeing the Secondary when you try to add one?
- If you do, but clicking on it does not produce a connection, does adding it by IP work?
Stardock Customer Service Manager