Sure! You can go to the FE Modding section for a better description, but the basics are:
1. Summons Mod: This is mostly Heavenfall's mod, but I will be helping do the gritty xml stuff. He is making some beautiful creatures for this and Expanded Factions Mod. This mod will add around 100 summons to the game. It will be the most important mod and is scheduled to come out soon after FE's release.
2. Ivory Towers Mod: This is mostly my mod, but Heavenfall has been helping with the specifics and more may join me if they wish. This mod is all about adding a new strategy choice to the game. It will be something the AI can fully use. It will be mostly building additions and new summons and trained monsters. There will also be a unique story to go with it, done through quests and random events.
3. Quest Adventures: Circle of the Black Thorn. This will be a series of storyarchs added to the quest system. I have been working on this one since WoM, it just needs that new quest editor and some reworking to fit FE.
4. Quest Adventures: Return of Slayer. This is another series of storyarchs to be added to the stock quests. Also just needs some reworking to fit FE.
5. Quest Adventures: Tales of Orpheus. This one is partially done. It is a collection of smaller stories that resemble a choose your own adventure style.
6. Path Progression Mod. I am sure there will need to be some additions to Paths some time after release. This will be open to the community to help.
7. Books of Bedeviled Bewilderment. This is a collection of spellbooks and artifacts I wouldn't mind adding at some point to the random loot and quests. They use riddles to tell you what the spell does. Some have unexpected effects. There too little whimsy in the magic system.
Anything else I do will have to be planned for after the expansion. This is my current priority list. I have about 300 quests in total to add after I finish Ivory Towers and Summons Mod. Then I do some new Paths and spellbooks. After that it will mostly depend on how the game turns out and whether or not there are improvements needed to the vanilla.