i cant register the game code i got.

steam servers

By on March 27, 2014 4:27:25 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

DARCA1213

Join Date 01/2014
+106

When I get about half way through the "product activation" stage. All I get is.

Steam server is unavailable

Your computer is either currently unable to reach the steam servers, or the service may be temporarily disabled. Please try again later.

whats wrong?

Locked Post 11 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 27, 2014 4:31:54 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Hmm does steam show that you're online?

March 27, 2014 4:33:30 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I was able to register my key.. But I also notice that Steam is having connection issues the past few weeks.

March 27, 2014 4:37:28 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Yea I'm online.

March 27, 2014 6:00:30 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Having same issue here.

March 27, 2014 6:33:08 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

If the Steam errors persist, you should probably contact Steam support. There isn't much we can do on our end if you can't reach their servers.

March 27, 2014 6:35:54 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

You got a code? lucky you. I'm not seeing any email from Stardock, either in my inbox or spam folder.

March 27, 2014 7:06:21 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Get it from "My downloads" at the stardock store.

March 27, 2014 9:43:50 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I don't have a key on "My Downloads".  It just says "Coming soon" and under that instructions on how to register the code (that it doesn't show me) on steam.

March 27, 2014 9:47:04 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Ok. I eventually Downloaded it.

i took everything down and disabled my internet. ( which as it turned out didn't recognize my connection for some reason, which is why it didn't take my code.)

so i used went to offline mode and then connected. (other weird things happened but nothing to do with SD.)

i will give a report soon. As i have been making a feedback list. It's surprisingly stable. more soon.

DARCA.

March 27, 2014 9:50:40 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Fortunato,
I don't have a key on "My Downloads". It just says "Coming soon" and under that instructions on how to register the code (that it doesn't show me) on steam.

If you are sure you preordered the elite founder's edition and not the regular one, please contact support@stardock.com and they should be able to help.

March 28, 2014 8:37:28 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Fortunato,

I don't have a key on "My Downloads".  It just says "Coming soon" and under that instructions on how to register the code (that it doesn't show me) on steam.

In order to download the GalCiv 3 Alpha, you would need to upgrade your Founders Edition to the Founders Elite Edition. Please click the website below and then choose Upgrade.

http://www.galciv3.com/store

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time:
Facebook Twitter YouTube Google+